Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A NEW DAY!

           I haven't really given this  Blog  a chance, but decided to revisit this and thought it would be fun to do this again.  This blog was mainly focus on food and recipes, but even though I still love food and will be doing lots of recipes and posting them here. I also want this blog to be a bit of everything from Items I love to Family stories.
      
           A little bit about me I have an amazing wife who is a Flight Medic and a Ground Paramedic ( anyone who has a relationship with a first responder knows the stresses and worry that can bring) . Beckie (my wife) were legally married in 10-10-14 In Utah (yay equality!)  Beckie has two daughters and it was an instant family for me not having any of my own children , and her daughters became our daughters. They are becoming teenagers and that is a big eye opener for me! I was an angel right Mom? ;)
           
             I am trying to eat better and cut out chemicals in my cooking and I really love Paleo  so I will be posting a lot of Paleo recipes and some that are not but I would love to be more healthy and active.  There are some great websites and blogs that are Paleo and I will put the links when I use them on my blog.

           So this is a little bit about me, would love this space to be positive and fun! Please feel free to leave comments to any post ! I am excited to go forward with this blog this will be FUN!!!!



               


1 comment:

  1. Bloggs are a great place to put down all your thoughts and fears and things you don't want the whole world to see. However they will see them if you keep it public. I have a blog but I have the settings to private. Its where I write about my feelings and thoughts that I NEED to vent. It also is a place where I track myself. Good luck. Just make it you!

    ReplyDelete